Our business partners will also commit to:
- Interviewing students for any appropriate jobs or apprenticeships that become available in their company from January 2017 onwards
- Carrying out an exit interview upon completion of the programme
- Providing students with an employer’s reference
To ensure the success of the partnership, the Academy commits to:
- Providing a support contract between the Business and the Academy.
- Assisting businesses in the design of placement roles.
- Supplying an Exchange of Expectations document for each student taking part.
- Providing pastoral care to students in the workplace and at the Academy.
- Undertaking regular work-based skills assessments.